Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Shiseido Waso Shikulime Gel-To-Oil Cleanser

Next up: this 125mL/4oz. tube of Shiseido Waso Shikulime Gel-To-Oil Cleanser. Sadly, Shiseido has discontinued the entire Waso line which is really too bad, because I think it's a great line of products with great formula in retro-futuristic packaging. So if you happen upon this Gel-to-Oil cleanser elsewhere, I'd say grab it. 



Anyway, the cleanser was a clear oily gel that melted into a thick oil that stayed on my face and neck and didn't drip and spread everywhere, unlike a cleansing oil that would be prone to spilling and dripping and smearing. I totally see why some folks favor a cleansing gel over a cleansing oil, and a cleansing gel-to-oil is the best of both worlds. 
 
Aside from a very faint fruity scent (no strong perfume if that's what you're worried about), the gel-to-oil texture was very pleasant to use, pretty much identical to Decorte Honeydew Honey Cleansing Oil, and both reminded me of Mamonde Petal Spa Cleansing Balm. Once I wet my hands and massaged my face and neck again, the oil emulsified into a nice milk. It rinsed off well, leaving my skin smooth and soft. I wish I'd gotten a backup but I think it's not too late. Checking E(vil)bay now...

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails