This 7g tube of Honey Lip is my first product fron the Japanese brand Hacci, so I only know that Hacci is a high-end luxury boutique brand based on honey (think Guerlain, but Japanese). A quick googling shows that it was found in 2009 by a descendant of a famous bee farm dated to 1912.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
The Hacci scent is nice, a faint floral with a hint of honey. The lip treatment formula itself is pretty decent, thinner than expected but keeps my lips nice and soft with a sheen that's not quite glossy. I believe this is the "lip oil" consistency that most lip oils try to achieve, only to end up looking and feeling like good ol' lip glosses instead. So if you like the lip oil feel on your lips, perhaps give Hacci a try. If you're looking for the super thick lip balms and masks that will stay on your lips overnight (like the cult-favorite Paul & Joe Lip Treatment Balms, and Suqqu Lip Concentrate Balm and Estee Lauder Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner--will post later), this is not it.




I'm pretty annoyed with the applicator though. It's the usual doe-foot
applicator but it gets so little product out that it takes 4-5 dippings
just to get enough product on my lips. Good thing the tube is squishy,
so at least I can squeeze it and try to get the last bit out.








No comments:
Post a Comment