Monday, March 24, 2008

Sephora Brilliant a Lerves Lip Gloss

Another Sephora lip gloss I really like! The Brilliant a Lerves is a beautiful pink tinted gold. My lips look a little washed out if I wear it alone, but it works magic on top of lipsticks or even other glosses! For example, if I'm wearing something too cool and I want to warm it up a little, I just need to dab this gloss in the middle of my lower lip, blend, and press!



Now the bad news - Sephora discontinued it. I think I'm cursed :(

2 comments:

(g)ezebel said...

ooo, that IS a very pretty color!! *fights the urge to get online and buy it*

D. said...

Hi Gezebel,

Yeah, well, I had the same urge when I first saw it and didn't have the will to fight then :D The texture is actually nice and not sticky at all. If you can find it, I think it's worth a try!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts