Saturday, October 15, 2016

Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge SPF11 Part III

Wow, I totally forgot to review this Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge SPF11 in the newest color 12 Little Plum Candy! So here's a quick post, if a little late, sorry!

I've had this color for a while when it came out and liked it enough to grab a backup. Since I've already review these balm rouges in detail, here's the color description and swatch.

- 12 Little Plum Candy: a shimmer free blue-based maraschino red. Nothing plummy about it in my humble opinion. As you can see, it's translucent but is decently pigmented and shows up even better on my lips. So I use it gingerly but I do like the color very much and hence the backup stick :)

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

See my previous posts:

2 comments:

Julia said...

The darkish red one of this series is the first lipstick I managed to use up because it was my go-to "hm, what do I wear today" shade - or well, the rest of it kind of melted in my purse this summer. I will need to swatch the new shades as well when I'm in Japan.

D. said...

Hi Julia,

I like the dark red ones in this series too, especially the recent #11 Raspberry Rose! Hmmm...may be I should get a backup of that one too before I go home... ^.^"

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts