Friday, April 25, 2008

Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick

I'm in the mood for lipstick lately :D

These Clinique Colour Surge Bare Brilliance lipsticks are just right, not too pigmented but not too sheer. However, this also means they are thinner in consistency and not as creamy and moisturizing. Oh well, I wear them on top of base anyway, so it really doesn't matter. All pictures taken indoor with flash unless otherwise noted.

I have 3 Bare Brilliance lipsticks, one I bought and the other 2 are GWP:

- Pink Beach: a very pretty blush pink with hints of gold. When I first tried it on the back of my hand, it looked very subtle and muted. But then I put it on my lips and -bam!- it turned almost bubblegum pink with gold shimmers. What the hell? I still like the color a lot though :D




- Blushing Coral: a lovely pink with coral undertones and golden shimmers. On me, it has touches of orange too. It's probably one of the very few lipsticks I would wear alone without any base because I love the color so much I didn't want to alter its color with any kind of lipstick base!


Swatches for Pink Beach and Blushing Coral, picture taken in natural light without flash.


- Poppy: Can you tell this lippie gets the most usage? I've been in this mad orange craze since forever and this has got to be the most perfect golden orange ever for my skin tone. I just love it to death! Just checked the Clinique website just now and can't find it there anymore >o< 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts