Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lancome Rouge Sensation Lipsticks

After going post-less for nearly 3 weeks, I'm easing back slowly. I've been so busy for the past couple of months that sitting down to write a blog entry is such a production that I ended up bumming out and surfed the web instead :P

Anyways, back to makeup :D

These Lancome Rouge Sensations are the first lipsticks I owned. Well, not specifically these colors I am reviewing, I can't imagine holding on to a lipstick for that long - eww, but the line. The Rouge Sensations are decent, I like the Rouge Absolu line better because they are softer and more moisturizing. The Rouge Sensations are best worn with some sort of base, which I always wear anyway. I started out wearing lipstick by themselves, but then the intensity of most colors was just too much for me so I usually tone them down with a base - chapstick, lip balm, clear gloss, whichever happens to be nearby.

I only have the Rouge Sensations in 2 colors, both are GWP as I already threw out the ones I actually bought because they were so old and I take forever to use up a tube of lipstick!

- Mandarin Velvet: My favorite lipstick color, actually. It's such a natural tawny red that I just dab it onto my lips (with lipstick base) and then I'll have naturally red lips! Super lazy, I know.

- Mars: A coppery bronzy reddish orange. It goes on my lips more bronze than orange. Not my favorite, but it's different than my usual pinky red peach orange lipstick look.


(g)ezebel said...

ooooo, i think i like the mars lippie even better!!

Dalenna said...

Hi Gezebel,

Hmm...looking at your pictures from your blog, I think this lippie might look good on you, actually. Lancome gives it out as GWP every once in a while, try it! :D

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts