Friday, April 18, 2008

Lancome Rouge Sensation Lipsticks

After going post-less for nearly 3 weeks, I'm easing back slowly. I've been so busy for the past couple of months that sitting down to write a blog entry is such a production that I ended up bumming out and surfed the web instead :P

Anyways, back to makeup :D

These Lancome Rouge Sensations are the first lipsticks I owned. Well, not specifically these colors I am reviewing, I can't imagine holding on to a lipstick for that long - eww, but the line. The Rouge Sensations are decent, I like the Rouge Absolu line better because they are softer and more moisturizing. The Rouge Sensations are best worn with some sort of base, which I always wear anyway. I started out wearing lipstick by themselves, but then the intensity of most colors was just too much for me so I usually tone them down with a base - chapstick, lip balm, clear gloss, whichever happens to be nearby.

I only have the Rouge Sensations in 2 colors, both are GWP as I already threw out the ones I actually bought because they were so old and I take forever to use up a tube of lipstick!

- Mandarin Velvet: My favorite lipstick color, actually. It's such a natural tawny red that I just dab it onto my lips (with lipstick base) and then I'll have naturally red lips! Super lazy, I know.


- Mars: A coppery bronzy reddish orange. It goes on my lips more bronze than orange. Not my favorite, but it's different than my usual pinky red peach orange lipstick look.

2 comments:

(g)ezebel said...

ooooo, i think i like the mars lippie even better!!

D. said...

Hi Gezebel,

Hmm...looking at your pictures from your blog, I think this lippie might look good on you, actually. Lancome gives it out as GWP every once in a while, try it! :D

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts