Sunday, November 12, 2017

Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser

After staying away for a few years, this Estee Lauder GWP finally tempted me to try their products again, because I'm dopey like that. I have nothing against the brand, just that I didn't care for either the makeup or the skincare. Having tried enough of both, I thought the makeup is meh and the skincare too expensive for doing sweet nothing.

Well guess what, this 30mL/1fl. oz. freebie tube of Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser did "something".

No no, it didn't perform miracle or change my skin or anything like that. It's a cleanser, for goodness' sake. It produces a creamy foam and doesn't dry out my skin, but I also have to use a lot of it for my oily t-zone to feel clean. I thought this 30mL tube would last me and hubby for a while but am a bit taken aback we're almost through with it in just a few weeks. We only use it once a day, at night during the shower.

Also, this cleanser is supposed to double as a deep cleansing rinse-off mask, as in massage it onto dry skin and leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse off, but I'd never tried it like that. It might leave my skin feeling cleaner that way? Who knows.

So what is that "something" then, you ask? Well, it smells nice. Like, unexpectedly nice. I was thinking it'd hit me over the head with perfume like most other EL products, but instead it surprised me with an uplifting and mild green tea fragrance. In hubby's words, it smells like "Japan." Woah. That's a serious compliment from hubby--dude dislikes fragrances! For me, this cleanser evokes a pleasant sense of nostalgia for Tokyo, no joke. So yeah, I'd say this cleanser did "something," and that something is enough for me to want to get a full size whenever there's a good promotion. And perhaps try other products in the same line too. Good job, EL, you win.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts