Friday, October 23, 2009

Etude House Moistfull Gel Cream

The full size 50 mL Etude House Moistfull Gel Cream comes in this Moistfull Special Set, which also includes a 25 mL each of the Toner and Lotion.



I bought this set because I've read that the Moistfull Gel Cream is good and plus I wanted to try out the Lotion and Toner before buying their giant full size bottles. However, it was so humid back then and I had to put the Gel Cream on hold to use the Lotion and Toner first. It has been a while since, I know, but humidity is finally down to a more reasonable 40-something % in my apartment and I finally got to the Gel Cream.



Just a quick recap - I did like the Lotion a lot and I bought the full size. However, I absolutely hated the Toner for being sticky as hell and am sure glad I didn't buy the full size Toner! The thought of being stuck with all 150 mL of something I hate is just depressing.



Quite unfortunately, this Moistfull Gel Cream is nothing but a gel cream version of the Toner. It is so incredibly S-T-I-C-K-Y. If I put as little as I can, then it's fine, but otherwise, the stickiness just icks me out. I can't even imaging using this stuff in humidity. Urgh. And the problem with using so little is that, well, it's not moisturizing enough! Especially now when it's drier, I actually need a gel cream that's more moisturizing, and not only this product totally fails me, it defeats its own purpose. Argh. Such a counterproductive item! A total flop for me.

Scent wise, it smells the same as all the other Moistfull product. Definitely scented but a tolerable fragrant. Too bad it's so sticky...

See my previous Etude House Moistfull Lotion & Toner post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! :)

I've been reading your blog for a while, but I never commented before this. ^ ^; I'm really happy you reviewed this, because I was recently thinking of trying the Moistful stuff... I'm now glad I didn't jump straight in and buy it. :P

D. said...

Hi therainbowstar!

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment!

I'm very happy to hear this review was useful to you. It's really too bad the Gel Cream didn't work out because I really wanted to like it. Oh well...

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts