Thursday, October 23, 2008

Etude House Orgel Light Eyes Part II

This review is for the Etude House Orgel Light Eyes trio #02 Golden Yellow.



02 - Golden Yellow: this combination is definitely warm and summery, versus the cooler and springy trio #01 - Silver Purple. It also differs with #01 in sporting 2 duo-chromatic shades with a much softer texture and not as chalky. Other than that, it is consistent in the fact that all 3 colors show up true as they appear in the pan.


From top to bottom:
- Yellow gold: metallic, low intensity, a 14K gold, rather yellow and less red.
- Pale buttercream: metallic pearl, low intensity, a lovely pearly cream.
- Orange: metallic pearl, low intensity, a pearly golden orange with peach iridescent shine. If you look directly at it, it looks yellow, but tilt the compact in any direction and you'll see peach. Try to compare the 2 pictures above: 1 shows orange when taken head on, the other shows a peach when taken from the side. A very pretty color!



I like this combo #02 a lot! The gold and buttercream colors are my favorites in this combo as the orange can be a bit too peachy for me. I usually wear the buttercream as base and highlighter, and then I dab a little gold in the center of my lids and -poof!- my face just light up! When I want a more summery look I dab the orange instead of the gold :D

See my previous Etude House Orgel Light Eyes post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts