Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etude House Peach Tint Blusher

Finally, a post after almost 3 weeks! Sorry guys, been so crazily busy over here...

These Etude House Peach Tint Blushers are so freakin' adorable I wanted to get them all, but since G-market doesn't like my Powerbook, I had to get these on Ebay, which means I paid 2-3x the prices plus shipping, which means I had to settle for only one. At least for now. Sigh. Pouts.

Anyhoo, these Peach Tint Blushers were a part of the Etude House Peach Collection from last summer, I think. They come in short chubby rounded tubes in a pale fleshy peach packaging, and they twist up just like a lipstick. Oh, and there is a clear plastic cap at the mouth of the tube, which leads me to think this tint blusher will dry out if it's not recapped tightly after each use.



There are 3 colors available:
- 01 Watery Rose
- 02 Watery Peach
- 03 Watery Pink



I am reviewing #01 Watery Rose today. Unlike #02 and #03 both of which are shimmery, #01 is a translucent red without any shimmers - totally a plus for me, although I must admit #02 and #03 are really pretty as well. These are scented with a light peach fragrance, nothing overwhelming so it didn't bother me at all. Upon application the blush imparted a cool sensation that quickly dissipated - a definite sign of alcohol content. It left behind a sheer light tint of watermelon red. Yes, this blush was rather sheer and while I actually prefer that, you might be bothered by the fact that you'll have to apply several layers to get the desired shade.



Still, I like this blush enough to want to get the other 2 colors too, although they'll be further down my shopping list, thanks to the Ebay bloodsuckers >.<

2 comments:

Cacaopack said...

you are back!
have been wondering where you go, lol.
busy huh? =)

D. said...

Hi Clarissa!

Yeah, sorry...*looking sheepish* I've been working like crazy. It let up at the office for a couple of days, but after this weekend I'll be drown in work again! >.<

How are you? Enjoying your summer, I hope :) I'll try to put up a few more posts soon. Got a few ideas...

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts