Thursday, July 9, 2015

Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco, Part II

My sister and I happened to be out there on a sunny day with clear sky. The temperature was just right, in the high 70's where we didn't need a jacket but didn't sweat either.

Click for large photos.




And guess what, within the couple of hours spent looking around at the place and taking photos, we counted at least 5 different wedding parties, each with the bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen in full get-up for photos also. I mean, just look at the place! How can any bride resist such a picturesque backdrop?

It was so gorgeous that even my sister who doesn't much care for Europe got excited about taking a family vacation in Greece.

And it's not just the architecture that attracts. Meet the other inhabitants of the area ^.^



See my previous Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts