Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Phytomer Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk

Hi. Sorry for going MIA for the past week. I'm in my second week of school and still trying to adapt to the new schedule.

Here's a short review for the 250mL/8.4fl. oz. bottle of Phytomer Perfect Visage Gentle Cleansing Milk. Hubby and I are using up this bottle at an astonishing rate. We're almost through with it after just a month of use!

This milk cleanser had a bad beginning though -- it arrived broken and spilt from an original order via Lovely Skin (not affiliated!). I bought it in a pair along with the Rosee Visage Toning Cleansing Lotion. The box arrived soggy because of the spilt cleanser, and when I contacted Lovely Skin and sent them these pictures, they asked me to send the order back, yes, as in the broken bottle with stuff still spilling out. So to prevent the return box from getting soggy, I had to put both bottles into a large ziplock bag. I ended up buying the same pair from a different store altogether.

Here's the second order, this pair arrived in perfect condition ^.^

Anyway, this is a cleansing milk, thick and lotion-like, and opaque white. It smells nice, creamy although without the rosy scent of the toning counterpart. It doesn't foam at all, and it doesn't rinse squeaky clean either, which may bother some people but not me. It leaves my skin clean and soft. Hubby's a fan too, which is the reason we're going through it so fast. I will repurchase once I use up all the other cleansers I have lining up :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts