Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

I'm almost done with this 7mL/0.23oz. jar of Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm, a part of the Sephora Favorites 2015 Skin Wonderland kit an angel sent me back in the spring.


I think "balm" does not describe this product at all, because it's actually a very light cream and is nowhere thick or moisturizing enough to be called a "balm." In fact, I think "balm" is totally misleading--originally I had intended it to be a night eye cream, only to realize the false claim the moment I open up the jar.

For a daytime eye cream, this works ok, though I'd prefer something a little more substantial, even during this hot and humid summer. Of course, it definitely doesn't help that I'm also using Biore SaraSara UV Perfect that's notoriously drying, but to be fair I felt this way before I started Biore, so I know it's definitely this eye cream that's inadequate. If you have normal skin, I'd imagine this would be nice and light, but it's not enough for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts