Monday, June 27, 2016

Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++

Just finished this 110g bottle of Skin Aqua Super Moisture Gel SPF50+ PA++++ so here's a quick review. This is a stronger version of the UV Moisture Gel that's still available in SPF35 PA+++ and SPF30 PA+++.

This is a competing product with Nivea Sun Protect Water Gel Super SPF50 PA+++. It's the same easy-on easy-off formula that's perfect for everyday errands about town but is definitely not meant for sports or the beach. It's also the same weightless, watery gel texture that's a joy to apply. It has better sun protection than Nivea, being SPF50+ and PA++++, but this comes at the cost of slight stickiness :( If it were winter right now, or if I were in a drier climate, I wouldn't mind it a bit. But right now, I hate the stickiness on my neck and arms after applying this, so for the sake of surviving a Japanese summer I'll be sticking with Nivea, with the help of sunscreen powders of course because Nivea is slightly weaker.


Freebie sheet mask GWP.

2 comments:

kuri said...

Hrm, too bad! It sounds like it'd be perfect in super dry California :P
I feel like Nivea should be reapplied often especially when sweating - it's just so light!

D. said...

Hi kuri,

Exactly! I'll probably stock up on this before I go home but for now I really rely on on Nivea as to not turn into a sticky mess :(

^.^"
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts