Friday, September 15, 2017

Astalift Complete Makeup Remover Oil

Nowadays, I don't even have time to wear waterproof sunscreen milks anymore as they take a few minutes to dry. Instead, I just slap on the easy-on-easy-off stuff hubby uses like Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel and Essence before rushing out the door with baby. Melty sunscreen be damned (because I have dry combo skin versus hubby's normal skin). Cue future guilt trip line, "Did you know mama temporarily gave up waterproof sunscreen for you?!"

Anyhoo, this means opportunities to use cleansing oils are also far and few in between. Case in point: it took me almost 2 months to finish two 20mL bottles of Sofina Makeup Cleansing Oil. Bleh. Now I'm onto a 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Astalift Complete Makeup Remover Oil, which I hope to use up soon.

This cleansing oil is rather old, part of the Astalift Discovery Collection from two years ago! Whatever. Still works, and works rather well in fact :P It's really a nice cleansing oil that's neither oily nor silicone-y nor weirdly cushy. It rinses well, my face feels clean but not taut afterwards. The rose fragrance is lovely and not in your face. I bet it'd be much nicer fresh so I might pick up a full size through Rakuten JP.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts