Sunday, February 4, 2018

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Rich Cream

I think Clarins Hydra-Essentiel is the revamp of the former Hydra-Quench line, of which I've tried a deluxe sample of the Intensive Serum Bi-Phase. Last spring, I got a small 5mL/0.1oz. tube of the Hydra-Essentiel Rich Cream that I'm using right now as an occasional daytime moisturizer, alongside Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Lightweight Cream.


This cream is really lovely! To start, the fragrance hasn't changed from the former HydraQuench line, a fresh but soft scent that I enjoy. The cream is supposedly rich, but it certainly doesn't feel that way going on, as in it feels nice and light and not heavy at all. For this season, it works great as a daytime moisturizer and has been keep my skin pretty comfortable throughout the day. Not sure this would suffice for nighttime though, may be when it's warmer, but right now my skin is just too dry so I need something more.

Either way, once again I'm impressed with Clarins. So far, I've tried and really like two of their product lines, first the Multi-Active and now the Hydra-Essentiel, the creams in the particular. This is great news, because it means I'll always have something good to fall back on if needed. That reminds me I still haven't tried the blue tube of HydraQuench Cream (now the Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream), woops! I'll use both side by side to compare after I'm done with this Rich Cream.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts