Monday, February 5, 2018

Belif Hungarian Water Essence

Been using a 10mL/0.33fl. oz. pump bottle of Belif Hungarian Water Essence as an occasional daytime facial treatment, along with L'Occitane Divine Extract which I'm almost done with. This essence was a part of the the Bestsellers On-the-Go Travel Kit I got last winter. I've already reviewed the Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist and the Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream, and the only item left I haven't tried is The True Cream Aqua Bomb. I'm saving it for hubby ^.^


I don't know about the Hungarian part, but when they said Water Essence, they really meant it! This stuff is a transparent gel-essence that feels really nice and fresh going on, like water. It absorbs quickly and thoroughly, like water. Other than making my skin feels refreshed and ready for moisturizer, I'm not sure it does much else, like water. Oh, and it has a faint herbal scent, unlike water. Ha.

Snarky comments aside, if you have oily skin I think this might be nice because it's so light. For my dry skin though, this just won't cut it, not even for daytime use during the summer. Oh well. Glad I tried it. Will move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts