Monday, July 16, 2018

Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream

Finished with this 90mL/3oz. of Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream just as hubby and I moved into our new home at the end of June. This jar was from the Mini Souffle Sampler, which included this Ginger Souffle, Gloomaway, and the Smoothing Souffle that got me hooked on the texture to begin with. 


To be honest I wasn't too keen on the ginger scent, mild as it was, most probably because it was the wrong season for ginger anything. Funny enough, the divine souffle texture was perfect for the summer and, for me, totally inadequate for the winter, so I don't understand why Origins haven't made a thicker body cream for the drier winter months.

Did I mention the texture was divine? It was, and I put up with the ginger scent just for the texture. I'll definitely repurchase, though probably not the ginger. Why would I grin and bear the ginger when the Gloomaway smelled amazing?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts