Sunday, February 10, 2008

Estee Lauder Lucidity Pressed Powder

I got the smaller version of the powder in Transparent to go with my tiny After Hours Compact.



Over all, I'm pretty happy with the quality of Estee's pressed powder. They are much lighter than the Lancome ones, that's for sure. And the After Hours Compact is so much smaller and easier to carry than the regular huge square and bulky Estee Lauder powder compact.



The Lucidity powder is decent. It's a little more moisturizing than the Aeromatte, thus heavier, and if it weren't for my awesome mattefying sunscreen, I wouldn't be able to use given I only use powders on my oily t-zones. It's also unfortunately fragranced, and while I actually like the powdery scent, it irritates my face when I do use it all over. Oh well. I really wish they make the small-sized refill for the Aeromatte powder. I would have stocked up a few if they did. It would have been perfect! Sigh...



See the Estee Lauder Aeromatte Ultralucent Pressed Powder post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts