Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lifecella Essence Eye Contour Mask

Looking around for face masks and such, I got suckered into trying the eye masks too and made my first attempt with this Lifecella Essence Eye Contour Mask. Lifecella is a Hisamitsu brand. Never heard of 'em? Well, if you've ever used Salonpas before, you've used a Hisamitsu product before. I didn't know that either, until this purchase, of course.



The description from Sasa.com says its essence contains Ceramide and Trehalose, and I've no idea what they are except for the fact that they are supposed to help with wrinkles. The box comes with 5 pairs of the eye contour masks soaked in a generous amount of this essence - it was so wet it started dripping down my cheeks! The instructions say to apply for 5-15 minutes after face wash or shower. Made in Japan, by the way.



Anyway, it's okay. I didn't see any Earth-shattering effects but it was moisturizing and it made my eye area comfortable and supple afterward. I would still apply my usual eye cream, but I like it. Plus it was on sale with a promotion buy 4 get 1 free at Sasa.com. I can't not like that! :D

I might try out other Lifecella masks now after trying this as they all look every interesting! :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts