Monday, May 28, 2012

Birthday Week, Minato Mirai, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Part II

The next day had much much better weather, so we went out in the afternoon on a long walk to the Minato Mirai area for the scenic views. Right before the foot bridge hubby spotted a cart selling candied apples. They had 2 sizes, the regular apples and the mini apples they call "hime ringo," or "princess apples" ^.^ How cute is that?



It was so cute I didn't want to eat it, but hubby forced me to take a bite and then proceeded to pop the whole thing in his mouth! I guess he didn't buy it for me after all LOL!

Now you see it, now you don't! (hubby ate it in one bite... -.-')

A pretty view of Minato Mirai in the late afternoon.

This was my outfit for the stroll ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts