Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birthday Week Part I

It rained on my bday, so we waited until the rain stops before heading out to Dessert Kingdom again because I was craving sweet ^.^ And I have my nifty rain boots!


I only had 2 plates of pastas and omurice this time to leave room for more desserts than last time. They had this sausage pasta in spicy tomato sauce this time and it was yummy! Also, a repeat of clam and garlic pasta, and seafood pasta. I had 2 cups of onion soup this time too!

The dessert assortment was excellent! They had the usual milk pudding in strawberry sauce, flan, raspberry cake, and lemon cake. The newer additions are the mango pudding in mango sauce and coconut milk and tapioca jelly in mango and strawberry sauce, and both were fantastic! I wanted to eat more but of course I was bursting at the seams at this point...blah...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts