Monday, June 26, 2017

Vivierskin C E Peptides

After some seven months, I finally ran out of Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Essence Serum. Having my hands full with the little one, I didn't have time to line up the next few facial treatment choices. Instead, I just opened up my nightstand drawer and grabbed whatever that's been lying in there for a god knows how long--this 3.75mL/0.13fl. oz. dropper bottle of Vivierskin C E Peptides.


Now I didn't just open it up and slap it onto my face. With one free hand I looked it up on my phone and read that it's a vitamin C and E anti-aging treatment serum (it's in the name, hello me!). Good enough an explanation, and I happily tried it the next day.

This serum is meant to be the first step of the skincare routine, and 2-3 drops are to be applied directly to clean and dry skin before any other skincare products, toner included. It's a thick and viscous liquid that's dark orange in color. It has a sweet, fruity scent with a touch of vanilla.
 
I find it to be slightly sticky upon application but quickly absorbs and disappears. So far, I haven't noticed any changes, good or bad. Then again, my postpartum hormones are still wild so I can't tell what's what or why. I'll finish this little bottle but move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts