Wednesday, June 28, 2017

First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist

Using this 59mL/2fl. oz. spray bottle of First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist from the Peace, Joy & FAB Kit. From this kit I've also reviewed the Facial Radiance Pads, Face Cleanser, and Ultra Repair Cream.


This mist has a really nice and refreshing grapefruit scent--there are orange and grapefruit peels extract after all. Imagine putting this bottle in the refrigerator and getting a lovely cooling mist every morning! It's pretty moisturizing, so on hotter days I just apply Vivierskin C E Peptides then spray on this mist and the combination would be adequate.

I do have to keep my eyes closed though. In fact, I have to close my eyes from the moment I spray this on until I pat it dry completely, otherwise it will burn and sting like hell! That said, I like it enough that when I saw it on final sale for half price on FAB's online store, I bought another bottle for mum-in-law. She loves face mists with citrus fragrances.

Vitamin Hydrating Mist:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Polysorbate 80, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract.
***List of ingredients from First Aid Beauty.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts