Monday, June 12, 2017

Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

Got a 7g/0.02oz. bottle of Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel from a Sephora order a while back and have been using it since finishing the tiny tube of Astalift Moisture Foam.


The name made me curious. However, once I read the use instructions on the back and open up the bottle, it's clear this is another washing powder. As in I sprinkle some into my damp palm, wet my other hand, make a lather, and wash my face with that lather.

I'm not sure what treatment enzyme peel they're talking about, because after a week of nightly use, this feels like any other washing powder to me. It's scented and smells like men's cologne. It doesn't foam like crazy but lathers well enough to make me feel clean. It rinses well, and doesn't strip my skin. Overall a decent cleanser, but I've got a bunch of other cleanser lined up for trial so I'm moving on. 

2 comments:

Citrine said...

This actually works really well as an exfoliator (as in I could use it only once every two weeks before it thins out my skin)...At the end I just realize it was easier to not use it at all. (I have a bottle of Sekkisei one and I use it on my legs...)

D. said...

Hey Mina,

That's interesting. Perhaps it's because I'm using Boscia Sake Balm containing glycolic acid, which also exfoliates. This might explain why I haven't seen any exfoliating effect.

D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts