Monday, May 10, 2010

Lancome Color Fever Gloss

I think this Lancome Color Fever Gloss should really be called a liquid lipstick instead of a gloss. That said, I've also tried just a GWP version in the color Heatstroke, so perhaps it was just this particular color that is way too thin and super duper pigmented. It felt very much like I had just applied lipstick after putting this on.

Regardless, Heatstroke is a pretty awesome color. It is a sharper, more pigmented, and metallic version of the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Lip Gloss in Wet. Yes, I said metallic. I kept staring at my lips after application because it looked so cool. Too bad it also made me look 10 years older :P As expected, since I don't do well with mauves that are more than a couple of shades deeper than my lips. But damn, now I'm totally curious about the other colors...



As you can see, the applicator tip for this gloss is different as well, although since this is only a GWP version, I actually don't know whether the full size will have the same applicator. Either way, it's pretty...tubby :) Totally not used to having such a wide applicator on my lips since most are more on the narrow side or just a simple brush. Because it is so wide, it didn't dispense the gloss very well, although no where near as bad as the Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine or the Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss (note these 2 are GWP versions as well...).

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts