Monday, August 30, 2010

Don Quijote

No, not the novel, the store a few blocks from the West Entrance of the gigantic Yokohama Station.

Entering the place, passing 1 row and smack dab to our right was this whole shelf displaying "colorful" intimates for men. Next to them was a column hanging big cushy pillows in the "fun" *cough* shapes of bananas and, more explicitly, ladies' crotch shot covered in black panties. Note the red g-string with the character "kane" (gold). Above it is a yellow one with, if you look closely, a feminine hand cupping the "precious." To the left of "kane" is a black g-string with the character "ai" (love). The sight was too good to pass up so I made hubby take this picture, much to his protest. I would probably draw too much unwanted attention if I were to take the photo myself and hubby can get away with some things I can't in this country. Didn't I tell you I'm immature? *giggles*

If we didn't know better, we might have thought we had mistakenly walked into an adult toy store. Not so. Don Quijote is actually a well known multi-floor discount store, though I must say with such first impressions, it might be better suited with the name Don Juan instead.

After browsing around, we bought our set of Japanese futon there for a reasonable 10,000yen ($120). Ahh...finally, a bed! Lugging the big futon home on foot, we both took a shower and subsequently passed out cold.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts