Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lancome Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E.

A few months ago, I started using this Lancome Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. as a nightly moisturizing treatment for my eyes after running out of the regular Renergie Eye. And while I think the name is a bit corny and too lengthy, I have to say I like it much better than the Renergie Eye.


***Picture from Lancome USA.

This Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. is a light pink cream (where as the regular Renergie Eye is a beige-colored cream) and it has the same nice powdery fragrance Renergie Eye does. I still can't vouch for how effective Renergie Microlift Eye R.A.R.E. is when it comes to lifting, but it absorbs much faster and is not greasy at all. Also, I do notice how soft and supple my eye area feels the next morning.

Of course, the price tag is a bit hefty at $60 (same with Renergie Eye), so if you just want to sample it I would recommend waiting for it in a GWP as these usually come in very generous deluxe sample sizes that would last for months with nightly use!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts