Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub

For some reasons, I was always under this (perhaps incorrect?) impression that skincare for men are somehow not quite as "advanced" as skincare for women. The reason being most skincare for men are pretty much straight forward, nothing as intricate and complex and sometimes way too convoluted as skincare for women. This trickles right down to the packaging and in my opinion, the majority of the packaging for men's skincare leaves something to be desired. I am guessing most cosmetic companies are under the assumption that most men are not as picky as women? This is why I am always happy to see new skincare products cropping up for men.

When I spotted this Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub, I grabbed it for hubby to try out. He liked it a lot, and I ended up borrowing a lot of it too :P And I must say this Energizing Scrub gives me some hope for the future of skincare for men - it's really damn nice!

***Picture from Jack Black.

First of all, the scent is an exhilarating and crisp but not overpowering menthol. It definitely lives up to its name, especially when used in the morning in the shower. Wake up call, anyone? Another thing they did right with this scrub is that the exfoliating particles are fine enough to not be abrasive (who says men don't have supple and fragile skin?) but still do an excellent job exfoliating. In fact, I like this much much better than Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream! The 7 Day Scrub Cream had fine exfoliating particles too, but it didn't rinse well and always left behind a greasy film. This Energizing Scrub not only rinses clean, it left my skin super smooth and tingly with menthol afterwards. Love it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts