Saturday, January 20, 2018

L'Occitane Divine Eyes

Received seven of these 1mL/0.03fl. oz. sample packets of L'Occitane Divine Eyes along with an order last summer, and as with the Divine Extract I squeezed them all into a 7mL jar for daily morning use. 



I'd expected this eye serum to be thicker but turns out it's super duper light! Despite appearing opaque like a cream, the texture feels more like the Divine Extract than an eye cream, like a runny emulsion. It has the same fragrance too.

And like the Divine Extract, it's very moisturizing, much so it melts by the afternoon and stings the hell out of my eyes :( So I won't be buying the full size anytime soon, and I won't need to. Because this stuff is so thin and moisturizing, I only need a little dab each time. I've been using this for almost a month now and still have more than half a jar left!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts