Friday, January 19, 2018

L'Occitane Divine Extract

Update Saturday, January 20, 2018.

Somehow ended up with a several sample packets of L'Occitane Divine Extract. Squeezed them all into a 7mL jar and been using it for a few weeks now. I feel like this stuff hasn't changed at all since I tried it last 3+ years ago. It's still a runny emulsion that absorbs quickly and is pretty substantial on its own, whereas most serums and essences feel like water on my skin. This alone is still not enough for my skin in the winter. May be I'll have to try this again in the summer and see if I can skip layering moisturizer over it.


----------------------------------------------------
Original post Sunday, November 23, 2014.

Just like the L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence, I finished this 7mL/0.2oz. bottle of Divine Extract really quickly, may be in just over a week. It was from Divine Secret Collection, from which I have also reviewed the Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam and Immortelle Essential Water.


Unlike the Immortelle Brighening Essence that was a clear jelly that's pretty much water on my face, this Divine Extract was a lot more substantial. It came out of the tube a runny emulsion and provided pretty good moisture upon application, although I still needed a thicker cream over it. It absorbed very fast and didn't leave anything behind at all. It was scented with the same mild herbal-y fragrance as the rest of the Divine range. Over all, I like it well enough, but other than it being a bit moisturizing I didn't see any effect. So for a moisturizing essence this is really too pricey. Will not buy full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts