Friday, May 1, 2009

Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour Part II

Couldn't help but posting about another color after my update of Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Platinum.

So I'm finally a tiny little bit closer to fulfilling my ambition of owning all the colors! Muahahaha!!! Well, may be not all the colors because I don't like them all, but the ones I have my eyes on are just breathtakingly beautiful! Yes, I'm totally drooling over these at the moment. Since Platinum, I got a hold of Gold (another GWP) and Alloy too, but so far I've only tried Gold.



- Gold: metallic, low intensity. According to the Laura Mercier website, this is a "taupey gold," but in my opinion it's more of a burnish gold with hints of bronze. And on the back of my hand, it does show up taupey as described, but on my lids, the bronze was very apparent. In fact, on my lids the cream shadow turned into a golden bronze and became somewhat flat and less metallic. But man, you know those ubiquitous glistening bronzy makeup in the summer editorials? It gave me that look. I didn't think it makeup like that would ever work on me but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Since it went flat a little bit, to fix this I pressed a dab of KATE Loose Eye Shadow GD-1 on top and -poof- lovely sparkling bronze shadow to go!



See my previous Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour post.

2 comments:

Mukho said...

What a gorgeous gold color! I just love metallic e/s :) :)

D. said...

Hi Mukho,

Hmm...if you love metallic eye shadows, you'll LOVE these Laura Mercier creams! They are very very metallic, especially the Platinum color. Oh, and Lavshuca Eye Jelly are really sparkly and metallic too! Too bad they've been discontinued so it was kind of hard to get a hand on them. I'll review those soon too!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts