I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
I'm not sure why, but it took forever for these Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ to show up at the drugstores in my neighborhood....
I'd used up the very last drop of Boscia Sake Treatment Water a few weeks ago and haven't bought a replacement. Yet. Still waitin...
So the US dollar has been going strong against the Japanese yen in the past several months. Right now, the exchange rate is about where it w...
Now that I'm feeling almost human (almost...) and not a couch-bound road-kill, I have some good news to share: our little one arrived 1...
Within a few years, in addition to Koyudo CD Japan (not affiliated!) has expanded its stock to include many more brush makers big and small...
Despite these Addiction Lipstick Sheer being housed in ugly and bulky plastic tubes, I went back for the other two colors I'd been eye...
I thought I wouldn't get to Suqqu 2017 spring releases for a long time but I was on a roll in May and plowed through the photo backlog...
My prolonged interest in Maquillage Dramatic Melting Rouge continues to surprise me! The colors PK227 Trap Pink and RD526 Melty Red aren...
Stumbled upon these Lunasol Sparkling Eyes at 20% off of Japanese retail so I nabbed both palettes 01 Gold Sparkling and 02 Rose Pink Spa...