I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
Here's yet another sun powder in the form of TonyMoly My Sunny Tok Tok Sun Powder SPF50+ PA+++ . This item is readily available online ...
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
I know, I know, I griped about a couple of powder brushes in my last Chikuhodo post , but here I am again posting about them again. Folks, ...
These are some of my most-anticipated Koyudo brushes thus far, aside from the two fan brushes which CDJapan (not affiliated) still has yet t...
So the US dollar has been going strong against the Japanese yen in the past several months. Right now, the exchange rate is about where it w...
These Stila Collectible City Palettes came out summer of 2012 and I've had them packed away since 2013, which makes this post super du...
When I started trying Lunasol , I limited myself to quints+ only, because I find that quads don't provide me with enough options to blen...
So this is my entire L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow collection so far. This collection is in no way complete and I don't...
Summer of 2014, Lunasol released two 15th Anniversary Summer Eyes in EX01 Cool Beige Collection and EX02 Warm Coral. I've been eyeing...
Koyudo (晃祐堂) was established in 1979, only five years after Hakuhodo . But while Hakuhodo has reached worldwide recognition Koyudo is much...