I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
So the US dollar has been going strong against the Japanese yen in the past several months. Right now, the exchange rate is about where it w...
Koyudo (晃祐堂) was established in 1979, only five years after Hakuhodo . But while Hakuhodo has reached worldwide recognition Koyudo is much...
I'm not sure why, but it took forever for these Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ to show up at the drugstores in my neighborhood....
Ever since swatching this Lunasol Feathery Smoky Eyes in the Shinjuku Isetan LE EX01 Feathery Gold , I've been itching to get to it. ...
While I was out in Ginza swatching Lunasol Feathery Smoky Eyes , I also stopped by the Suqqu counter to swatch the Extra Glow Lipsticks i...
This 10g jar of Panna Kiss Powder SPF50 PA+++ from the Korean brand Pure Smile is another new sunscreen powder I'd picked up recently....
So I happened to be in Shinjuku yesterday and decided to stop by Isetan to see if they have store samples of the Lunasol 2016 fall collecti...
...Because I can't go see and swatch this Lunasol 2016 Party Coffret myself anymore T.T *sniff* so I scoured the web for pictures of t...
Continuing my love affair with Lunasol Full Glamour Lips . Below are 18 Brown Red and EX08 Spicy Red , an LE from the Shinjuku Isetan excl...