I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
I'm not sure why, but it took forever for these Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ to show up at the drugstores in my neighborhood....
I've been eyeing these Face Stockholm Lipsticks in the Veil finish for a very long time, since trying their collaboration with J.Crew...
These Lipstick Queen Saint Lipsticks in Saint Natural and Saint Bright Natural are the latest addition to my Saint collection. I'm j...
Back in May, one week before my little one's surprise arrival I was able to snatch up three more Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist in 0...
I finally got a hold of more of these since I really like the combo 02 Gold Pink Yuki-chan sent me last year. - 03 Camel Pink : a combinatio...
Here's my growing collection of Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick , missing a few new spring releases which I suspect I won't be able to get...
So I went a bought a gigantic 250mL/8.5fl. oz. tube of Origins Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser . The rationale was I'd be so busy w...
Hello. It's been a while. The little one's eat and sleep pattern is still chaotic and I'm struggling just to keep up with him =...
While browsing around, I saw that DHC is discontinuing both the Moisture Care Lipsticks as well as these Premium Lipstick GE 's. I...