I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
Update Saturday, January 7, 2017. Found yet another post on Addiction Flower Evolution Collection with swatches via Cosme.net. Looks l...
While I was out in Ginza swatching Lunasol Feathery Smoky Eyes , I also stopped by the Suqqu counter to swatch the Extra Glow Lipsticks i...
I'd used up the very last drop of Boscia Sake Treatment Water a few weeks ago and haven't bought a replacement. Yet. Still waitin...
I'm not sure why, but it took forever for these Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ to show up at the drugstores in my neighborhood....
One more Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick -- Saint Bright Rose . I can't believe I waited so long to get this color! All pictures taken...
Posting the Non-no October 2011 backissue today! It came with a set of MilkFed pouch, pen case, and tissue holder. I was actually going to...
Just realized I'd forgotten to post this review of Biore SaraSara UV Perfect Milk SPF50+ PA++++ , which I'd finished using last Nov...
Around November I saw this Ettusais Lip Essence Stick Color Tinted Red SPF18 PA++ featured on Cosme. Since I love DHC Medicated Lip Cream ...
There's been a massive sale on Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks in the original, Sheer, and Matte lines--they're being replaced wit...