I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
Now that I've got the Storage for Cosmetics out of the way, I will share with you how I store my makeup brushes. The easy answer is - ...
I know, I know, I griped about a couple of powder brushes in my last Chikuhodo post , but here I am again posting about them again. Folks, ...
So this is my entire L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow collection so far. This collection is in no way complete and I don't...
Koyudo (晃祐堂) was established in 1979, only five years after Hakuhodo . But while Hakuhodo has reached worldwide recognition Koyudo is much...
I got this tiny 1.5g/0.05oz sample jar of Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation as GWP with my most recent Tarte order ....
More Hakuhodo brushes, several of which were birthday gifts from my birthday a few months ago ^.^ I have already explained my pros and con...
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
I told you I was going back for more of these Lunasol Three-Dimensional Eyes palettes, right? Yep, I did, and I got 01 Neutral Beige an...
Now that I got the newest Koyudo brushes out of the way, I present to you a list of my Koyudo favorites , just in case you are considering ...
Yes, more Lipstick Queen , and this obsession won't stop anytime soon so don't worry :P I got this Dancing Queen Set during the sam...