I love these adorable Clinique The Kissers sets so as soon as I see a new one out, I pick it up. I'm naming this new set The Kissers "B" just to differentiate with the last set I own since they're all simply called The Kissers (see the first Kissers set).
This set comes with a mini square bag with bamboo diamond print and the zipper is a cute little nub of bamboo :)
There are 2 repeats in this set: Lilac and Raspberry, which doesn't bother me since I like both colors. The other new colors Passion Fruit and Hazelnut are limited edition colors that are not available in the larger sized line up, so I was super excited to try them too!
From left to right: Lilac, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, and Hazelnut.
Isn't the bag just adorable? It's perfect for travel!!!
- Lilac: this color has already been reviewed here.
- Raspberry: has already been reviewed here.
- Passion Fruit: a similar, but warmer, pink to the Grapefruit's pink. It has very fine shimmers and does give a tiny frosty sheen, just enough to stay translucent. Phew!
- Hazelnut: a fleshy nude pink with more shimmers than I would like. It did turn my lips a bit frosty but I guess it was still bearable. I found that applying a lip stain onto my bare lips then this Hazelnut on top, my lips look super lustrous and plump!
See my previous posts:
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part II
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Part III
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
A short (kind of, not really) post for a straightforward product here - the Badger Healing Balm . I like it and have been using it for the p...
SkinFood Black Sugar Mask was another product I took with me on my weeks long trip. I knew was going to be in a humid place, so I thought b...
I didn't think I would ever use these Naive Body Washes again as both the Aloe and the Grapefruit were so crazily drying, but hubby a...
Holiday soap extravaganza! I sorta went crazy on soaps since I first discovered Etsy, but right around the last Black Friday-Cyber Monday, ...
When I first saw these Innisfree Glow Tint Stick , I thought, oooh sheer, translucent, and glossy lippies, I'm in! So I went and grabb...
So the US dollar has been going strong against the Japanese yen in the past several months. Right now, the exchange rate is about where it w...
Another part of my visit to Ginza Mitsukoshi was to spy on Addiction 's 2016 Fall releases. There are six new colors for The Eyeshado...
So...guess what happened. I bought more of the Lunasol Stain Color Lips =.= Are you surprised? Of 2015 summer limited edition releases, I ...
I saw these Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes on Citrine's blog and my first thought was, Korean super sparkly version of L'Oreal Infallible...