Sunday, July 5, 2009

You Would Like to See More Reviews of...?

I'm running behind on reviews again. Sorry :(

Have you ever look through your stash and thought, "Arrrgh, too many choices!!!"? I sort of ran into that problem for the past month trying to pick out my next rotation items to use and review. Right now, every time I rotate a set of products out, I would pick a new set at random from different brands. The thing is, there are so many choices it's totally out of control and I just can't makeup my mind.

Quick, pick one!!!

***I have no idea where I got this picture from. If it is yours, please leave a comment and I will be more than happy to credit you.***

Of course I can't use all my makeup at once, so as a result, looking through my stuff I realized there have been products and entire brands, even, that were completely neglected and ignored, not because I don't like them but because I either got caught up with other things or tend to resort to other "safe" choices. Lame, I know.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE REVIEWS OF?

You can either VOTE (see polls at left) or leave me a comment. Either way works.

For now, I'll just continue to post random pieces...

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts