Monday, November 23, 2009

Lavshuca Loose Powder Foundation

This Lavshuca Loose Powder Foundation is almost ancient, being discontinued at least 3 (or 4? or 5?) years ago and is currently in its third incarnation with the brand by the name of Lavshuca Finish Powder.



But I use it anyway :) So far so good. My skin hasn't scream bloody murder yet, but if you got your hands on one, proceed at your own risk. I tend to be less squeamish with a loose powder product, especially when I kept it sealed and unopened until its very first use several days ago. However, this lack of concerns does not apply to anything else.



The powder comes in a pretty generic but clean jar with a soft pink puff. There must have been different colors, but I got Pink. To be honest, regardless of what color I think it wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. Being a powder "foundation," this particular powder has very little coverage. That said, I should add that this coverage is buildable and couple of layers will provide a bit of coverage, just don't expect a full on "foundation". I use it as a translucent powder, applying a thin layer all over my face, or a bit more underneath my eye areas when I'm tired. So this powder is not crap and it does help me even out my skin tone a wee bit. My skin turns sorta ashy these days so just the intentions of a pink powder helps, even if mentally. So over the weekend when I looked like I was dead, I fluffed some of this powder on, applied blush and a wash of a cream shimmery eye shadow and -poof!- back to life I came!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts