Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss

Just a really short review here. This travel size Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Crystal was a cute GWP I couldn't pass up. Plus I was curious to try a Bobbi Brown lip product since I've yet to have the pleasure.



I wasn't expecting much since it was just a clear gloss, but to my surprise, it was actually pretty good! The texture was thicker than Lancome Juicy Tubes, but it wasn't sticky and the lasting power was about the same. And it's unscented, so no risks to take here when it comes of yucky scents. This prompted me to check out lip glosses on Bobbi Brown Cosmetics' website. Wow, pretty colors, but I don't think I want to start down this road anytime soon :) There are still so many glosses I still haven't touched in my cabinet...

2 comments:

domo's wife said...

Hey Dalenna, how would you compare this bobbi brown, lancome juicy tubes, and clinique superbalm?

oh yeah, where did you buy those canmake lip essences? :D

thanks, damu

D. said...

Hi Damu,

If you're looking for a moisturizing, reasonable pricing, and a hint of color, I would recommend Clinique Superbalm. If you like you glosses scented, I would recommend Lancome Juicy Tubes - although their scents are hit and miss. If you like your glosses unscented in a tube with brush applicators, then I would recommend Bobbi Brown, although they are the most expensive out of all three!

I got my Canmake Lip Essences off of Ebay, but you can try here - http://ichibankao.com/canmake.aspx. The prices are definitely marked up, doubled actually, but it's inclusive of international shipping.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts