Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Spring!

Remember the lovely Cacaopack who made my entire month of December last year?

Shortly after my Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Shine Stick back in February, she told me I tempted her to hit the Ebay button (tee hee!). However, since we all know how evil Ebay really is, we ended up trading instead :) A few weeks later, while my peak season at work was (and still is) in full swing, a little envelope made my long day sunny again!



Actually, this is a belated post because I got the package last week. Either way, let's just say when I spotted it in my mailbox, I dropped everything I was doing at the time :D Everything inside the padded envelope was packed so neatly they all survived the trip across the ocean in perfect condition! Thank you, Clarissa! *hugs*



She even included a pretty little cell phone charm as well as this nifty little bright pink packet of "hair-velcro"! It's a small and soft velcro sheet that can literally hold your front bang out of the way so you don't have to bother with headbands, hair ties or whatnot. Just slap it on and it'll stick! Neat, huh? You're awesome, Clarissa, for introducing me to this ingenious invention!



Anyway, Clarissa' end of the trade is Canmake Cream Cheek Limited Edition shades #7 Coral Orange (top) and #8 Marshmallow Pink (bottom). As you might know, I like Canmake. So when these Cream Cheeks came out, I had to have them! My sister already got me all the other shades available in Japan, but these particular 2 are Singapore-exclusive (I think...) so I traded her the VS Glossy Lip Shine for them.



I must sound like I come from the past century or something, but I never knew trading with someone online from across the globe can be so fun!

2 comments:

Citrine said...

Those canmake blushes are so cute!

*Waiting for the reviews, on ALL of them*

D. said...

Hey Citrine!

Aren't they just adorable? My sister sent them to me via post and I'm counting the days till they all arrive :D

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts