Saturday, August 7, 2010

Naive Peach Body Wash

I didn't think I would ever use these Naive Body Washes again as both the Aloe and the Grapefruit were so crazily drying, but hubby and I needed a break from our bar soaps marathon, you know, just to keep things interesting. So I dug out this Peach bottle from the closet and boy am I happy I did because, surprise surprise, I like it a lot!

This picture is of the bottle I'm using, but I believe Kracie has repackaged the Naive Body Washes differently now. I'm not sure if they reformulated them too, but the bottles definitely look different the last time I saw them at the supermarket.

***Picture from Amazon.com.

First the similarities - just like the Aloe and the Grapefruit, this Peach Body Wash is light and runny in texture and is extremely foamy. Now the differences - most immediately noticeable is that it does not smell of generic soap. I opened the bottle expecting the same old Naive body wash generic soap smell again but nope, none of it. In fact, I'd have to say this Peach Body Wash smells pretty amazing, a powdery peachy but clean scent, very similar to L'Occitane Shea Extra Gentle Soap Milk (I still haven't reviewed it, but I've used a couple of bars already...sorry...), only fruitier.

Now, the second most significant difference is that this Peach Body Wash isn't drying at all, even though I am now at much higher elevation and in a much drier environment. So yes, this Peach Body Wash takes me by total surprise and I can't believe I waited so long to use it!

2 comments:

kuri said...

I'm looking for a body wash now; this sounds pretty nice! Thanks for reviewing it. I'll have to sniff it.

D. said...

Hi Kuri!

Thank you for reading! And yes, please do sniff this Peach one, especially when they usually have those nifty scent pearls out :) That said, I wonder if they change the scent along with the new packaging...hope not :X

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts