Most pictures were taken indoor with flash, but I will note otherwise. These 2 were taken in natural light without flash.
- BL724: metallic pearl, high intensity. Another lovely duo-chromatic turquoise crease shade with an intensely metallic pearl greenish gold sheen. It's crazy pigmented and it makes me drool! And I don't even wear turquoise eye shadows!!!
- BR223: metallic, medium intensity. A metallic burnish gold crease shade.
- BR665: metallic, medium intensity. A metallic neutral bronzy brown. I know it looks identical to BR223 in the pan, but trust me they swatched 2 very different colors!
- BR784: shimmer, very sheer. After the previous 2, this color came as a shock to me. The moment I swatched it I literally blurted out "wtf" ^.^' It's a translucent taupey cappuccino that's on the warm side and is unfortunately muddy on me :( Not sure what this color is for actually. It's way too sheer and translucent for a crease shade, and at the same time too dark a color for a base/highlighter or even a lid shade. I don't get it...
From left to right: BK922, BL724, BR223, BR665, and BR784. Swatch picture taken in natural light without flash. Check out that turquoise!
- GD822: metallic, high intensity. A holy hell metallic and crazily pigmented copper crease shade. My jaw dropped the moment I swatched it! It's really, really, I mean shockingly metallic.
- GR129: metallic pearl, medium intensity. Another duo-chromatic sea foam green crease shade with an intensely metallic pearl sheen in the same color. This color is somewhat translucent even with medium pigmentation level.
- GR162: satin, medium intensity. A bright and satiny jade green crease shade. A very unique color I haven't seen very often!
- GR185: metallic, high intensity. Yet another intensely metallic grassy lime green crease shade. Very pretty!
- PK112: shimmer, very sheer. A fleshy pink base/highlighter and lid shade.
From left to right: GD822, GR129, GR162, GR185, and PK112. Swatch picture taken in natural light without flash. Sorry for the yellowy wash here. It was a cloudy day and the sun came out all of the sudden, so I was caught unprepared. But see the metallicity in that GD822? Woowee!!
See my previous Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize post.