Last of the Majolica Majorca Shadow Customizes! I'm still trying to decide what I should post next, so vote in the poll on the right there if you haven't! ^.^
Most pictures were taken indoor with flash, but I will note otherwise. These 2 were taken in natural light without flash.
- SV821: metallic, high intensity. Yet another gorgeous purplish taupe crease shade that's intensely metallic. Love, love, love!
- SV830: metallic with high shimmer, low intensity. A true silver sparkling top shade that's metallic as well as slightly more pigmented! Yowza.
- VI113: shimmer, very sheer. A pale lavender lid shade that's perhaps a tad too translucent.
- WT920: shimmer, very sheer. A translucent white base/highlighter shade.
- WT963: metallic with high shimmer, low intensity. Another metallic sparkling top shade in white that's on the pigmented side as well as being slightly opaque. Be careful with this one. It can get frosty!
From left to right: SV821, SV830, VI113, WT920, and WT963. Swatch picture taken in natural light without flash.
See my previous posts: