Saturday, November 24, 2012

Divinia Deep Cleansing Oil

Third of the way through this bottle of Divinia Deep Cleansing Oil. Divinia is a Watsons store brand, although I'm not sure if it's available at Watsons throughout Asia or only at Watsons in Taiwan. This is my first Divinia product!

This Deep Cleansing Oil is actually packaged in a clear bottle with blue text. However, this one I bought is a Shizuoka Green Tea limited edition. The funny thing is that other than that round sticker at the top that simply says "Shizuoka Green Tea Limited Edition", nowhere else on the bottle makes a single mentioning of how this green tea is in anyway related to this product, whether being just a fragrance or is actually a part of the ingredient (I read the ingredients up and down!). Is it just the text is green or what?!?

Anyway, upon the first use I quickly found out the green tea is, in fact, the scent of the cleansing oil. However, they didn't do a very good job with it -.-' and the fragrance is so weak the chemically odor of the cleansing oil quickly overpowers it! This makes me glad that I bought 2 of Pond's Pore White Cleansing Oil because it's just the nicest smelling cleansing oil I've ever used and its green tea citrus scent is just so lovely!

But other than the failed fragrance the actual cleansing oil is unexpectedly nice. Its texture is just right, not to thick and greasy but not to thin and silicone-y either. It's one of the few cleansing oils I've used that actually rinses completely clean, although not the squeaky clean that strips my skin and makes it dry and tight afterwards, mind you. It may not leave my face baby soft afterwards like Skilabo Cleansing Oil, but my skin does feel nice and clean.

There are a couple of things I really like about buying skincare and cosmetics products in Taiwan, one of which that their ingredients are almost always in English! The other is that for the majority of the time, they will also clue you in on the shelf life of the product, printing either an expiration date or a manufacturing date along with a storage period of however many months or years. So very helpful and I love it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts