Friday, August 22, 2014

Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion with Aloe Vera

A while back Clarins had a nice promotion for a handful of travel and trial sizes in a cute zipper pouch, so I picked up a cleansing duo. Although now that I think about it, I should have bought a couple of different toners instead because I need a runny one for quick cleansing in the mornings. Oh well.

Anyway, while on the road I tried the 10mL/0.30fl oz. of the Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion with Aloe Vera, that tiny little orange bottle that was just perfect for travel ^.^

This toner was alcohol free but was scented with a fragrance that smelled like the classic Nivea lotion my grandma once used for decades! It looked runny in the bottle but was quite viscous, almost like a watery gel. I used it as instructed on Clarins USA's website, but instead of soaking a cotton ball I used a facial cloth so I can just wash and reuse instead of keep throwing out cotton balls, which seemed too wasteful.

Interestingly enough, I didn't like wiping my face with this toner, because it was too viscous. It felt like I should have have just patted it directly onto the skin instead. However, my skin did feel clean and comfortable after each use, and the cloth did come away with some oil on it. So it seemed the toner did its job well without causing any dryness or even tautness. I might pick up a full size when there's another good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts