Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Half way done with this 30mL/1.1oz tube of Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam, which was part of the Black Friday GWP back in 2012 :X Two years late but better than never!

I know some folks may disagree, but I still don't quite get these "brightening" products, especially when they don't really do anything for my skin. Do they work for you?

Anyway, this is just like any other foaming cleanser for me. When I use a foaming net it foams like mad, but otherwise it makes more of a creamy lather and not a bubbly one. Doesn't deep fry my skin but I have to be careful with the amount used or I will get flakes stepping out of the shower! Eeps! The scent is nice like the rest of the line, but I still get a whiff of the cleaner odor that's prevalent in many Japanese foaming cleansers. With the fall approaching fast, now that I'm in a much dryer climate I will have to switch to a much milder cleanser. Let's hope I'll finish this tube by then!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts