Saturday, August 23, 2014

Suisse Programme Platinum Revitalizing Tonic Lotion

This 30mL/1fl oz. bottle of Suisse Programme Platinum Revitalizing Tonic Lotion was from a GWP promotion Sasa ran last year, which got me to try the awfully perfumy Cellular Revitalizing Toner. Needless to say I was hesitant to try this toner, because being on the road the thought of getting doused with perfume wasn't exactly comforting.


Fortunately, this toner wasn't perfumy at all! In fact, the scent was rather mild and dare I say I liked it! Like Cellular Revitalizing toner, it did its job well and my skin felt comfortable afterwards, but other than that it wasn't anything special. This is to say I'm not going to pay $80 for the full size, not even the $64 reduced price via Sasa. Why? Because the Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion with Aloe Vera does just as nice a job and the full size is $23, not to mention Clarins products are all plant-derived ^.^ It's nice when market competition works in your favor, huh?

Again, perhaps this is too soon a verdict but so far I'm utterly unimpressed with Suisse Programme as a brand. I still have several more items to try so may be I'll find something that will change my mind. But even if something were to impress me, the price tag will probably appall. Ha. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts