Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Elixir Superieur Cleansing Foam Type II Moisturizing

Sorry for the sporadic posting again. It's because I've moved, yet again, for the 7th (or is it 8th?) time in the past 10 years. Hubby and I are finally getting kind of tired of moving around (kind of, ha!), so here's hoping we'll stay for a while. Yes, that means I'm no longer in SF *sniff* Had just a great time there and was loathed to leave T.T

As always, not having time to post doesn't mean I've stopped using my skincare and cosmetic goodies. Quite the opposite and I've finished a bunch of travel/trial size items during the past few months. Hubby and I had to drive out to scout for a new place, then move our stuff over, so there were hotel stays and whatnot where travel/trial size toiletries were super convenient. Anyway, one of the things I used up during trips back and forth was this 8g tube of Elixir Superieur Cleansing Foam Type II Moisturizing.

Having tried the Lotion and Emulsion previously and hated the generic soap/cleaner-like smell, I expected this cleansing foam to smell somewhat similar. Nope, turned out it was more like the Makeup Cleansing Gel in that the scent was light and not really noticeable. The cleanser itself was also mild. Although it foamed well, it didn't dry out my skin. That said, now that I'm at much a higher elevation where the climate is dry year round and the sun is super harsh (because high elevation means less atmosphere to block out the sun), I probably should be more careful and not use random foaming cleanser, because my skin won't tolerate it. Either way, I wasn't going to buy a full size tube of this cleanser. Have too many others lining up to try next!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts