Friday, November 13, 2015

Dove Sensitive Mild Facial Cleansing Foam

I picked up this 110g tube of Dove Sensitive Mild Facial Cleansing Foam because it's supposedly "mild." The back of the tube labels colorant and paraben-free, but honestly I didn't have any expectations. Japanese drugstore foaming cleansers tend to foam like mad, and it's this foaming that wrecks havoc with my dry combination skin, so I'm really going out on a limp here.


But guess what--I freakin' love this stuff! It foams a little bit and the foam is thick and creamy, but then again I don't use a foaming net, so it might foam a whole lot more with one. I like that it's truly mild, cleanses well and rinses well but doesn't leave my skin squeaky and tight. I feel no tautness or dryness at all stepping out of the shower.

The cleansing foam is scented but I actually like the scent a lot ^.^ It actually smells like a slightly brighter version of SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge EX. I'm still using that Cellumination Deep Surge right now during the day, so the similar scents confuse me greatly. I'd apply it and then think I ought to go wash it off because I'd just put cleanser on my face LOL! Either way, I'll definitely stock up on this Dove stuff for home!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts