Saturday, February 27, 2016

Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Isoflavone Moisture Lotion

Just started using this Nameraka Honpo Soy Milk Isoflavone Moisture Lotion (しっとり) a couple of weeks ago, so here's a brief review. I just bought the refill pouch and reused my emptied Aqualabel Aging Care Lotion EX bottle.

Within this Nameraka Honpo line, there are 3 lotions choices, Lotion,  Moisture Lotion (しっとり) which is what I'm using, and the Rich Moisture Lotion (とってもしっとり). I picked this one on purpose because it's right in the middle. I want it to be moisturizing but with a watery texture. So I was afraid the regular Lotion won't be moisturizing enough, and the Rich Lotion would be too moisturizing that it's sticky or viscous or both.

Thankfully, I made the right choice ^.^ This lotion is just right. It looks funny, almost like skim milk only way more watery. It goes on super light but is adequately moisturizing and leaves my skin comfortable right after the shower. I'm glad I gave it a chance, although I'll move on once I'm done. There are so many choices out there so I'm going to keep experimenting.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts