Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Suisse Programme Platinum Refining Milk Cleanser

A quick review for this 30mL/1fl. oz. deluxe sample bottle of Suisse Programme Platinum Refining Milk Cleanser, which I used up within a couple of weeks. This was from a generous GWP I got a while back and I think this is the very last item in that batch too, hooray!


After the previous Suisse Programme products I expected this cleanser to be super perfumy. Guess what--it was unscented, versus the Clarins Cleansing Milk that was much more strongly scented, funny how that goes!

True to its name, this was cleansing milk. Sadly, it was also quite greasy and felt like shortening on my face. It didn't rinse well either, unsurprisingly. At least my skin was comfortable afterwards, though at the cost of not feeling clean. Will not purchase. Who'd want a cleanser that leaves their skin feeling dirty still?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts