Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Mama Butter Face & Body Oil Cream

Been using this 60g tube of Mama Butter Face & Body Oil Cream in the LE Disney packaging with the scent Yuzu, one of my favorite fragrance ever. 


 
Wow, I have to say, this cream is a lot more moisturizing than meet the eye. It's a pretty soft cream, not thin but not at all thick. But it's a lot more moisturizing than it appears, and just a pea-sized amount was enough for my face and neck. I use it as part of the morning routine, and it layers beautifully over the lotion, emulsion, and serum, and is great under my sunscreen as well. In fact, I'd say the cream allows the sunscreen set to a dewy finish and prevents it from drying out my skin. And of course, the yuzu scent is delectable. I might need a backup...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts