Monday, April 1, 2024

Benefique Hot Cleansing

After Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm, I moved on to this 150g/5.2oz. tube of Benefique Hot Cleansing. Maybe I'm being immature but the name makes me cringe a bit ^.^" Did they mean "hot" cleansing as in "sexy" cleansing? Wouldn't "Warming Cleanser" be more accurate a name? Ha...



Other than the cringey name, the cleansing gel works well as a makeup and sunscreen remover. Yes, you apply with dry hands onto dry face, massage, then rinse. It smells lovely, the same fresh and feminine fragrance as the Lotion and Emulsion (will post later) only milder. This is a clear gel with the consistency of honey, very thick and sticky. It warms up as I massage it around my face, and it does *not* melt into an oil, so yes, it stays like sticky honey the whole time, until I rinse it off. It does rinse well but also leaves my skin a little squeaky and taut, so it's unfortunately a bit drying for my dry-combo skin. Overall, a warming cleanser is a neat concept and I'm glad I tried it but I won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts